MORE ABOUT DR. J. DAVID BEAULIEU
- Nutrition / Allergy (NAET) / Anti-aging Medicine
5930 Roe Avenue, Suite 102 • Mission KS 66205
President & General Manager of Preventics, Inc.
- Mail order – vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements
11504 West 101st Terrace • Overland Park KS 66214
Study leading to D.C. degree
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA • 1959-61
Bachelor of Arts degree, B.A.
Rhode Island College, Providence, RI • June, 1966
Major: Biology • Minor: Chemistry, Physics, Psychology
Study leading to D.C. degree
National College of Chiropractic, Lombard, IL
Doctor of Chiropractic degree, D.C.
Cleveland Chiropractic College, Kansas City, MO • March, 1968
Certification in Acupuncture
Texas Chiropractic College, Pasadena, TX • May, 1975
Advanced study in Orthopedics & Neurology
National College of Chiropractic, Lombard, IL • April, 1976
Certification in Clinical Nutrition
Logan Chiropractic College, St. Louis, MO • In conjunction with Burton College & Seminary, Denver, CO • May, 1976
Certification in Bio-Nutrition
Columbia College, Columbia, MO • October, 1977
Bachelor of Science degree, B.S.
Clayton University, St. Louis, MO • November, 1979
Preventive and Applied Therapeutic Clinical Nutrition
Master of Science degree, M.S.
University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT • May, 1983
Diplomate: National Board of Chiropractic Examiners • May, 1968
Missouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners • June, 1968 • License#: 3388
Kansas State Board of Healing Arts • December, 1981 • License#: 01-03604
Missouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Certified to practice Acupuncture • February, 1988 • License#: 116315
Professional Societies: Past and Present
- Missouri State Chiropractic Association
- Kansas Chiropractic Association
- Council on Roentgenology and Orthopedics of the Kansas Chiropractic Association
- International Arthritis Society
- Center for Chinese Medicine
- Metabolic Research Foundation, charter member
- American Chiropractic Association
- Council on Nutrition of the American Chiropractic Association
- Midwest Academy of Preventive Medicine, charter member
- International Academy of Preventive Medicine
- Board member, 1983-4 – Sergeant at Arms, 1985-6 – Secretary, 1987-8
- Chiropractic Academy of Clinical Hypnosis
- American Council of Applied Clinical Nutrition, fellow
Awards and Honors
- President, graduating class, March 1968, Cleveland Chiropractic College
- Appreciation award: from The International Preventive Medicine Foundation, September 1976
- Who's Who in Preventive Medicine in the United States, 1977
- Appreciation award: from The International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture, January 1981
Private practice, 1972-6
Kansas City, MO
Alternative Care Clinic, Inc., 1976-80
Kansas City, MO
President & Director of Clinical Nutrition
Private practice, 1980-86
Prairie Village, KS
Limited practice, 1986-present
Kansas City, MO & Mission, KS
WDAF Radio • Consultant on Alternative Medicine for the talk show, BEYOND BELIEF.
KBEA Radio • Host of NUTRITION FOR HEALTH, 30 minutes of dialogue and interviews with leaders in the field of Nutritional Medicine, weekly 1976-7
KCMO Radio • Host of GOOD HEALTH, Saturdays, two hour call-in talk show, February through September, 1982
KMBZ Radio • Guest/co-host of HEALTH AND NUTRITION, Sundays, one hour call-in talk show, May through August, 1983
KCMO Radio • Host of GOOD HEALTH, Sundays, two hour call-in talk show, September, 1983, through May, 1984
KNHN (CNN Radio) • Host of CHOICES & CONSEQUENCES, Saturdays, two hour call-in talk show, June, 1996, through May, 1997
The human potential movement (para-normal and esoteric arts) has been of primary interest since childhood. Dowsed many wells as a teenager with father's supervision and instruction.
- Communiversity Extension of the University of Missouri at Kansas City (U.M.K.C.)
- Taught A PHILOSOPHY OF MEDITATION WITH PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS, the first class in meditation, self-hypnosis, and problem solving ever presented through the Communiversity.
- Taught DOWSING OR BIO-ENERGETICS, the first class on Dowsing ever taught through the Communiversity.
- WDAF Radio, BEYOND BELIEF
Primary advisor and frequent guest of a two hour nightly talk show exploring the para-normal.
- Psychical Research Society of Kansas City • Board member
- Dowsing Society of Kansas City • Founder and First President
- Awareness Magazine, sponsored by WDAF radio • Featured as one of the leaders in the field of Human Potential movement in Kansas City.
1977 through 1985:
- Focused on business, activity in human potential movement at a minimum.
- Retired from full-time practice to actively pursue the secrets behind the attainment of health, wealth, and happiness.
- Communiversity extension of U.M.K.C.
Taught A PHILOSOPHY OF MEDITATION WITH PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS, or HOW TO GET WHAT YOU WANT from a Polynesian psycho-spiritual perspective.
- Lecturer on Polynesian psycho-social philosophy, lecture and workbook entitled UNLOCKING THE SECRETS: USING THOUGHT TO EMPOWER YOUR LIFE, presented at Unity, Myrtle Fillmore Center, Prairie Village, KS.
- Continued lecturing on previous topic at Unity Temple On the Plaza, Kansas City, MO.
1992 through June, 1997:
- Lecturer on Polynesian psycho-social philosophy, etc. Presented at 416 E. 36 Street, Kansas City, MO.
1997 through 2003:
- Devoted to personal study.
- Lecturer on Polynesian psycho-spiritual philosophy, UNLOCKING THE SECRETS. Presented at Unity, Overland Park, KS, Sponsored by The Masters Group.
MORE ABOUT Ross Smith
As I look back on my life, it seems as if I followed a pretty predictable baby-boomer life pattern (Although the details certainly pertain to my own journey):
• Grew up in a small Midwestern town
• High school graduation followed by a stint in the Army that included a memorable stop in the fun and sun capital of the world, Viet Nam
• Married young, 2 children—one of each
• Divorce and remarriage to my high school sweetheart (that might not be so predictable in a life pattern), followed by entering retirement with a restlessness that demanded I reinvent myself with an intention to ignite a passion that was quietly brewing.
And that passion brings me to the present. As a result of my own exposure to and the implementation of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT/Tapping), I wanted to share what was creating a quantum shift in my life and providing relief and release for me from long held disempowering beliefs and stored emotions.
Training in these techniques, and finally following my long held desire to make a difference for others, has allowed me to support people to “tap” into their best life.
I started working in Dr. David’s office in 2015, and am now performing EFT there along with my duties as an office manager.
MORE ABOUT Chris Woodhouse
I have been working with Dr. David since the Fall of 2009 running the reception desk. Everyday I have the privilege to see the remarkable healing that occurs in our patients. In July of 2015 I finished my training as an Allergy Elimination Technique Technician, and continue to be amazed on a daily basis at the fantastic results we produce in our patients.
The first time I met Dr. David was 35+ years ago when I travelled to Kansas City from Pennsylvania as a VISTA volunteer. Our project was to create a high school for dropouts in the Westport area, Genesis School. Dr. David taught our staff to meditate, which we then in turn taught the students. I continued to take classes at Communiversity offered by Dr. David for several years. In 2001, I saw that he was teaching a class on Allergy Elimination. I was unbelievably excited since my twin sister, Marie, and I were covered with eczema starting at 3 months old. My move to Kansas City worsened my allergies, particularly during the fall and spring. I started working on my basics in that winter and then moved on to cats, dogs, dust, mold, spring and summer grasses and trees, fall pollen, foods, sulfites, plastics, and my house. By the spring I wasn’t sniffling or itching, coughing or sneezing. And I’m so much better to this day.
I retired from 30 years in Computer Programming and then found a message in News You Can Use that led me to my present position. I have been happily married to my wonderful husband, Bill ,for 37 years. We have 2 married children and I am about to be a grandmother for the first time!
- «I came to Dr. David out of sheer desperation. My 5 year old son had a severe peanut/tree nut allergy. His first day of kindergarten, he began having an allergic reaction when several of the other students pulled out their snacks with peanuts and peanut butter. Last week I watched my son rub a peanut on his lips with absolutely no reaction. I was smiling the entire way home from our appointment.» 10.09.2012
- «I was skeptical, to say the least, but desperation won out over skepticism. We proceeded with NAET and the treatments were nothing short of incredible. Following NAET, she has had no reoccurrence or treatment for asthma in ten years. No inhalers, no nebulizer, no medications, no trips to the hospital for asthma!» 10.27.2011
- «Intestinal distress had become a way of life for me. Dr. David was the first and only doctor who took the time to talk with me first and then examine me. He identified my very distressed upper and lower intestinal track among other weak areas and prescribed a vitamin and probiotic regimen that helped me begin to heal.» 2.10.2011
- Read More...